[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode update

Yair Poleg yoyo at i-buy.co.il
Tue Aug 19 01:02:02 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble compiling the randr12 branch.
I'm running a fully updated Xubuntu 8.0.4 with the all the required packages
(that I'm aware of..) to build the driver, but still I get the following
error:

In file included from lx_driver.c:40:
/usr/include/xorg/xf86Crtc.h:697: error: expected declaration specifiers or
"..." before "I2CBusPtr".

I've attached the complete build log.

What am I missing?

Thanks,