[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode update

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Mon Aug 18 14:00:40 PDT 2008

Greetings all -

I just pushed the second part of our RandR 1.2 effort to the sub-branch:
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode.git;a=shortlog;h=randr12

This fixes several critical bugs, does some more code cleanup, and
adds accelerated rotation into the EXA driver where it belongs.

With this code, the RandR 1.2 effort is now code complete.  Of course,
thats not to say that its not bug free, which is where everybody comes
in.  We need lots and lots of testing between now and the release
next month.  Try to utterly blow this sucker up under all sorts of
orientations and let me know the results.  I would much rather find a bug
now then hear about it from the Ubuntu folks when it breaks 9.04.  Even
worse, since most of these changes directly affect OLPC, I would really
hate for this to completely hose the next release.  Test it now, and don't
hear me say "I told you so" later.. :)

Thanks,
Jordan

--