[Xorg-driver-geode] Geode 2.10.1 X driver

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Mon Aug 11 23:48:10 PDT 2008

I'm afraid not.

We had to make a choice on how to best support this driver and found
that using the common libDDC that has been available since X 1.3 was
the only sane approach to skipping BIOS-specific bugs that prevented
DDC from working with too many platforms using the old method.

However, the Intel driver features a backward-compatibility trick that
*might* be portable to the Geode driver:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg-commit/2007-February/010341.html

Patches to accomplish something similar with the Geode driver are welcome.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi