[Xorg-driver-geode] Geode 2.10.1 X driver

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Mon Aug 11 00:03:48 PDT 2008

Hello everyone!

Those of you watching GIT commits probably noticed two small fixes
that popped in:

* Add DDC support for the CS5535
* lx: Fix rotate issue

Testing is needed to ensure that these fixes don't introduce any
regression and that they indeed fix the issues.

We'd especially like to hear from thin client users on old GX2
terminals whether DDC probing finally works for them.

If no regression is reported and everything is Kosher, we'd crank that
out as a 2.10.1 point release by August 15th 2008 (this Friday).

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi