Asus/M2A-VM hdmi trouble

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:28:55 PST 2009

Hi,

2009/2/16 Keiji <keiji at strites.net>:
> It used to work sometimes with fglrx (sometimes it gave a "blue screen
> of no-signal") until today, when it ceased to work completely.
> I am trying radeonhd and open source ati drivers, and so far ati gave
> the better results (the blue screen goes away when X is killed - with
> fglrx and radeonhd it remains until the powerdown)

> Anyne has any idea?

Any idea about what? You wrote mail to ati (radeon driver) mailing
list, so I guess you experience some problem with this (radeon)
driver, right? If so, what's wrong?

If you want to report bug about radeonhd (btw - would be nice) please
use radeonhd at opensuse.org or bugzilla on freedesktop.

--
Rafał Miłecki