Dual-screen setup on a Mobility FireGL 7000M7

Ludwig Meyerhoff ludwig at antar.de
Sat Aug 9 00:26:36 PDT 2008

Hallo!

It almost works now.
I really do get two screens :0.0 and :0.1 - I can start a 2nd WM on :0.1
and xrandr really knows only about LVDS.

BUT the image on the LVDS is completely blank.

My Xorg.0.log ist here:
http://paste.debian.net/14304/

The config is unchanged but for the ConnectorTable (for which I did not
find any explaination yet) option.

Saluti!

Ludwig