Dual-screen setup on a Mobility FireGL 7000M7

Ludwig Meyerhoff ludwig at antar.de
Sat Aug 9 00:45:22 PDT 2008

Hallo!

I forgot ...

The :0.0 screen uses VGA-0, :0.1 uses LVDS and is completely blank
(black screen, just the backlight is on).

When I change to text-mode (VT1), the LVDS is still blank.

Even when I disable the 2nd screen in xorg.conf and restart the server,
LVDS does not show any image.
In order to have an image on LVDS again, I have to reboot the machine.

Saluti!

Ludwig