Thinking about xprop-1.2.5

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Nov 18 00:05:11 UTC 2020

Pierre-Loup Griffais helped his kid make some fun changes in xprop -- it
can now display icons in full color, and it checks the terminal width
when displaying icons. Plus there's a new '-help' option added by Jason
Nader.

Unless anyone else is thinking about doing development here, I figure we
might as well do a release so that these changes eventually wind their
way out to users.

Any objections to my just pushing out a release in a few days? If
someone else wants to review the changes since 1.2.4, that would be
awesome too.

--
-keith