Please revert Xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Robert Noland rnoland at 2hip.net
Fri Mar 27 18:49:13 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 21:42 -0400, Gerry Reno wrote:
> And how does this at all justify thrusting a huge unneeded change on
> the overall Linux community?

Ok, I was patient... Don't you mean the Xorg user community?  Or you
discount FreeBSD, *BSD, Solaris, just to name part of the kabal.  I also
wouldn't expect the user base to jump up and scream, "hey that is a
great feature" when I suspect that many have never used it to begin
with, or at least do so rarely enough to be ambivalent.

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at 2hip.net>
2 Hip Networks