[Xf86-video-armsoc] submit patches to upstream of xf86-video-armsoc

armsoc-bugs armsoc-bugs at arm.com
Thu Nov 19 00:24:08 PST 2015

Hi Eddie, Heiko,

Sorry, we have been particularly bad at communication. This is the upstream xf86-video-armsoc that is developed mostly by ARM to work with Mali GPUs. The tag and version updates to armsoc that on occasion take place reflect a version that is tested against a specific Mali GPU DDK release.

If you have patches that you would like to commit to the repo, please add the patch to mailing list for review. We have not had that many commit requests which is partly why our commit policy is not documented.

Best regards,
Paul