[Xf86-video-armsoc] submit patches to upstream of xf86-video-armsoc

Daniel Drake drake at endlessm.com
Thu Nov 19 04:32:55 PST 2015

Hi Paul,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:24 AM, armsoc-bugs <armsoc-bugs at arm.com> wrote:
> Hi Eddie, Heiko,
>
> Sorry, we have been particularly bad at communication. This is the upstream xf86-video-armsoc that is developed mostly by ARM to work with Mali GPUs. The tag and version updates to armsoc that on occasion take place reflect a version that is tested against a specific Mali GPU DDK release.
>
> If you have patches that you would like to commit to the repo, please add the patch to mailing list for review. We have not had that many commit requests which is partly why our commit policy is not documented.

Nice to see a sign of life!

I have a number of things I would like to contribute, but I am still
waiting for responses to my first round of bug reports and patches
from about a year ago:
http://lists.x.org/archives/xf86-video-armsoc/2014-November/000025.html
http://lists.x.org/archives/xf86-video-armsoc/2014-November/000027.html
http://lists.x.org/archives/xf86-video-armsoc/2014-November/000028.html