[XDC2016] - Please submit some feedback

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Mon Sep 26 15:25:19 UTC 2016

On 26.09.2016 10:42, Martin Peres wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> If you attended the XDC 2016 in Helsinki or watched the livestream, we
> would appreciate if you could send us your feedback.
>
> As organizers, we do not have the same view at all of the event, and
> since there were so many new comers, we would really love to get axes of
> improvement for next year's XDC!
>
> Please answer to this thread, either in public or private (keep the
> board's email).
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Martin

Hello Martin,

Sorry, no constructive criticism, just praise.  I really enjoyed
attending XDC, and thank you very much to you and everyone who helped
make it happen!

Regards,

Michael
--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697