[XDC2016] - Please submit some feedback

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:43:31 UTC 2016

I tend to watch a lot of conference videos (ELC, ELC-E, Connect,
conf.au, fosdem,...) and I can honestly say I think the live-stream
coverage of this conference was the best I've seen! Multiple cameras,
someone actually monitoring the cameras (to make sure it's pointing at
someone/something relevant), cameras on the presenters, cameras for
people asking questions... it was great. You also did a great job
making sure the person talking had a microphone (of course there's
always one or two who forget, or general room chatter that isn't
picked up, but that always happens and you did a good job keeping that
to a minimum).

Thanks!