X11R7.7 download error from Mirror site using FTP

Balaji Rajan brajan at asp-web-solutions.com
Fri Sep 16 09:54:11 UTC 2022

Hello Alan,
    This info you just shared is indeed very critical and helped me get a
complete picture and thanks once again.  I do see individual components
release as late as this year 2022. With a baseline version X11R7.7 various
individual components have their own set of development sequences(versions)

regards
Balaji S R

--
Balaji S