X11R7.7 download error from Mirror site using FTP

Balaji Rajan brajan at asp-web-solutions.com
Wed Sep 14 08:15:38 UTC 2022

Hello Alan,
   I have noted down your observations and valuable suggestions.

My understanding was that X11R7.7 is a cumulative, all encompassed old
version bundled together in this new X11R7.7.

I confirm here that my plan was to go for new hardware but a standard intel
based system to host this new OS derived through X11R7.7 built from
scratch. Have made note of the DOC link you have shared and thanks for the
same. Will go through those docs and then will revert back to you.

Have just one question, since this is an open source, Does the xorg have a
list of OS distro maker (X11) references since they would notify the org on
new derivatives of X11.

Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!

regards
Balaji S R