Why does X11 generate an extra SHIFT when I press Shift+KP_1 ?

Sreyan Chakravarty sreyan32 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 07:21:39 UTC 2020

Could you please tell me what command you want me to run for libinput ?

I went through
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Libinput

but I couldn't find anything for listing messages from the keyboard or from
any input device for that matter.

I also had a quick glance of your blog:
https://who-t.blogspot.com/

but again couldn't find what you are specifically asking me to do.

Could you be a little bit more specific for a beginner ?

Regards,
Sreyan Chakravarty