How complex would be to recode Xorg so it allow Me to use Unix sockets instead of TCP/IP sockets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Apr 29 18:30:36 UTC 2020

I AM using The following command.

x11vnc -display :0 -bg -nopw -listen localhost -xkb -forever -ncache 10
-noshm
Tigervnc do not want to support XKB properly, so Orca do not work. Somebody
has told me, that using Xinit XOrg and X11vnc is not effective. That I could
save RAm and CPU time if I simply run tigervnc or similar VNC approach.

But really. Only this solution work for Me.

I will also experiment with one special .so library, which is able to
emulate shared memory support on Android. It is .so C library. Perhaps it
can speed up drawing time so may be, that I will get some more faster speech
responsiveness.