About Cross-Compilation

René Rebe rene at exactcode.com
Sat Jan 12 13:49:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

n 11 Jan 2019, at 06:04, Milav <milav.soni at teqdiligent.com> wrote:

> Hello Adam,
>
> Thank You Very Much for your mail.
> The renderproto issues is now solved.
>
> I have another query, can i ask to you?
> The Query is related to XCB library.

instead of cross compiling everything manually (or so), you probably want to use some source based cross compilable distribution like t2:

	https://t2sde.org

We cross compile X to arm, mips, hppa, sparc, and everything left, right and in between on a weekly basis.

	René

--
 ExactCODE GmbH, Lietzenburger Str. 42, DE-10789 Berlin
 http://exactcode.com | http://exactscan.com | http://ocrkit.com | http://t2-project.org | http://rene.rebe.de