dickey at his.com
Wed Feb 13 03:05:53 UTC 2019
Patch #344 - 2019/02/12
* add ASCII escape to default for disallowedPasteControls (prompted
by discussion with Martin Hostettler).
* fix typo in ctlseqs.ms (Robert Ross).
* implement DEC Cyrillic NRCS (based on screenshots of vttest
provided by Markus Schmidt).
* correct control returning sixel geometry maximum versus actual size
(patch by Ben Wong).
* improve manual page for resize to clarify that resize does not
execute the shell commands which it generates for setting
* improve memory-management for parser, to handle response strings
that might occur with ENQ or when SRM mode is active (patch by
* change Comment text in uxterm's desktop file to work around a
limitation of GNOME's GIO application (issue #940). The
Searches desktop files for ones that match search_string.
The return value is an array of strvs. Each strv contains a list of
applications that matched search_string with an equal score. The
outer list is sorted by score so that the first strv contains the
best-matching applications, and so on. The algorithm for determining
matches is undefined and may change at any time.
* a check of zIconBeep resource was removed in double-buffer fix in
patch #334. That is used to decide whether to handle struct-notify
events. When xterm does handle the events, it may negotiate a new
window-size with the window manager. In that case, the limitResize
resource setting limited the new window-size to the screen-size.
Amended that by eliminating the limit for this special case when
double-buffer is configured, and restoring the check for zIconBeep
when double-buffer is not configured (Debian #919475).
* disallow recursion which could happen if a user configures the
answerbackString resource with the ENQ code and experiments with
that code when SRM is enabled (report by by Martin Hostettler).
* add remaining credits in COPYING file.
* modify run-tic.sh to check if it is using an older version of
ncurses which does not support large terminal descriptions, and if
so, remove a non-essential feature to keep within the 4096-byte
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg