compile simple code on ubuntu linux , error

Turtle Rock trock319p9ai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:19:21 UTC 2019

Dear wh or any advancer:

I tried to choose / select as close to what I miss (-adobe....)
one of them not exactly match is second one, courier; my
system(ubuntu19.04) only have (courier 10 pt)

then I click (select) then (quit) at upper left corner of window

run (and/or recompile-run) again,

still got same error.

plz help again, thx a lot in advance