No subject

egunther at warwick.net egunther at warwick.net
Mon Apr 8 08:57:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I wonder if I can find help for this problem here.  I am running
UbuntuStudio Bionic Beaver on a Lenovo ThinkPad T61.  Recently, after an
upgrade, I found that the external mouse I use does not Orbit with
blender.  Instead it zooms.  One of the builtin mice (I think its a
Synaptics Touchpad) still exhibits the same behavior as before.  This
mouse (with a touchpad) orbits while holding down the right and left
buttons and moving on the touchpad.  Also I just checked with my other
computer and in OpenSUSE Leap 15 the mouse exhibits the same behavior.

lsusb -v  reports
 Logitech Inc corded workstation mouse

as the external mouse.  This mouse is old, I have had it since 2006.  It
came with a HP xw6200 workstation.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

-eg