TWM is lacking libxinerama

Matthieu Herrb matthieu at herrb.eu
Sun Sep 9 09:30:01 UTC 2018

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 12:31:53PM -0700, Paul Vojta wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 10:06:24AM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > In any case, twm has no active developers working on it, so I'd suggest choosing
> > a different window manager if you want features twm lacks.
>
> Can you suggest any?

Imho, one important feature of twm is its MIT License. There are not
that many alternative window managers with more modern features
(XrandR, EWMH support) whitout beeing bloated by too many dependencies.

I can list ctwm https://www.ctwm.org/ and cwm
(https://github.com/chneukirchen/cwm for the portable version) in this
category.
--