YouTube Video from XDC2018 - Panfrost Lyude Paul & Alyssa Rosenzweig

Jodie Rosenzweig jodie_rosenzweig at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:08:35 UTC 2018

Thank you for posting the video from the XDC2018 presentation of Panfrost with presenters Lyude Paul and Alyssa Rosenzweig. Alyssa is my 16 year old daughter who learned and shared valuable content at this important event. Both Alyssa and Lyude are part of the LGBT community with Alyssa identifying as transgender. Unfortunately, there is an ignorant or even outright offensive comment left on the YouTube video post that we hope you will choose to remove. The comment asks why the presenters are dressed as women. Please strongly consider removing this comment as it detracts and devalues the purpose of the video.

Thank you,
-Jodie Rosenzweig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtt2Y7XZS3k<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dqtt2Y7XZS3k&h=AT3UJG8MaSKBolKNEquXMiONEHoyypIDWho36xyfmZA0wiSL6MC8WqIu67iWVQMSmkJrN8PkPYaBpSSs6rSrT48whNDm759SdivHT6dlFLqPcj2TOKnqCP-9srxtETgxuOpt7l6aQChAvKBykGgNS6jn>