3 monitors with prime - weird behaviour

Eduardo Suarez esuarez at itccanarias.org
Thu Oct 19 12:22:24 UTC 2017

I have a three monitor setup with both an intel integrated card and an nvidia
card. I have set the intel card inactive in xorg.conf, so I get an unique x11
display (using prime I think).

However, I get this weird behaviour. On my desired xrandr setup I can render
every monitor right, but I cannot move the mouse to the intel monitor. Playing
around with xrandr I get a setup where mouse can enter the intel monitor, but
then I get some panning on the other monitors that I cannot fix because the
server/xrandr ignores my input pannning values.

Using nvidia proprietary drivers. I appreciate any help.