maybe xorg server?: gnome is not starting without a screen connected?

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Sat Mar 11 19:26:12 UTC 2017

Hi Eric,

I understood before as well.
I tested Fedora, Ubuntu Gnome, OpenSUSE, Paldo, Debian Testing, Manjaro
and some more i can't remember at the moment.

Though i don't understand why the system should stop booting without a
screen connected. Because a half booted machine doesn't make sense.

Screen auto detection isn't a bad thing but not booting is as well.

Greetings,
Simon