help with Xorg (Adam Jackson)

Perez Rodriguez, Humberto I humberto.i.perez.rodriguez at linux.intel.com
Wed Aug 2 15:46:30 UTC 2017

Thanks, in fact i dont know to much about xorg  and your help here
always is welcome :)

after run it the both commands with the same user i am now able to see
in a little white box the terminal with xterm, but now the big question
is how can i display the windows, wallpapers and everything else like
xorg does by default ?