Fwd: Layout Variant in lk file - Re: help

Floris jkfloris at dds.nl
Sun Oct 2 09:54:11 UTC 2016

------- Doorgestuurd bericht -------
Van: "JC Ahangama" <jc at ahangama.com>
Aan: "David Aldrich" <David.Aldrich at emea.nec.com>, Floris
<jkfloris at dds.nl>, "Pavel Heimlich" <pavel.heimlich at oracle.com>,
sing at ahangama.com
Onderwerp: Layout Variant in lk file - Re: help
Datum: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 00:09:53 +0200

That is such a reassuring offer.

This is about the symbols/lk file.  A bug was detected in its
"singhala-DS" variant and fixed. We are much obliged for that. So, now we
can expect a working variant shipped in new versions of the distros
(hopefully).

While awaiting all that, we continued to add the variant individually into
our computers. Then, due to demand and consensus, we swapped the positions
of Eth and D in it. Touch-typing Singhala, Sanskrit and Pali is now faster
than English with Eth in the Home Row.

The key locations in focus are <AD01> and <AC03>
The new variant with the altered comments would be like here:
http://ahangama.com/kb/rs.txt

Would you help us, David?

Thanking again for the kindness,

JC (Ahangama)

----

Please replay to the list, so everybody can help you

Floris