Remote OpenGL

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri May 27 18:06:16 UTC 2016

You do know that Adam is one of the core X server maintainers, right?
If he says you're wrong, then I believe him and you should too.  (Though
the mail he points to says you're only half wrong - yes it is disabled by
default today, but no, we've not announced any plans to make it completely
go away.)

	-alan-