Missing letters after suspend

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 14:16:53 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 08:28:37AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
>At first I thought this is limited to GTK apps (Firefox,
>Thunderbird, ssh-ask-pass, gscan2pdf), but I also see this with e.g.
>the Awesome window manager, which does not link with GTK.

Awesome however links pango and cairo, two very relevant libs reg. glyph
rendering in gtk.
If this doesn't occur in Qt or Xt driven applications, one of the above
may be the culprit. Notably if cairo operates on GL, there might be
trouble passing data between system and texture RAM across the STR.

Cheers,
Thomas