How to refresh the list of outputs detected by xrandr?

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:06:06 PST 2015

On Freitag, 20. November 2015 03:21:56 CEST, Hacksign wrote:
>      So anybody tell me how can I configure my Xorg in order to
> get effect of kali linux (2560x1440 with 96x97 dpi, but cursor &
> fonts are bigger)?

For fonts you can override the xft.dpi or fonconfig setting, some DE's provide a GUI for that. The cursor will likely just load a theme with increased size.
Again, the DE will likely allow you to configure that, you basically alter ~/.icons/default/index.theme to include the desired one.

Cheers,
Thomas