How to refresh the list of outputs detected by xrandr?

Hacksign evilsign at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:21:56 PST 2015

Hi there,
     Recently I happened to boot my laptop with kali live iso,and I
found there is something I cant understand about resolution & dpi stuffs.
     Check this image below:
http://www.hacksign.cn/aaaa.png
     This screenshot is taken on same laptop with same resolution but
with different dpi.
     And both Linux distrobition use Xorg to manage UI stuffs.
     On kali linux (black cursor with 96x96 dpi),fonts and mouse cursor
is bigger than a high dpi setting environment(white cursor with 120x120
dpi).
     Both cursor is 48x48 px.
     So anybody tell me how can I configure my Xorg in order to get
effect of kali linux (2560x1440 with 96x97 dpi, but cursor & fonts are
bigger)?