dickey at his.com
Sun Mar 2 18:04:55 PST 2014
Patch #302 - 2014/03/02
* amend approximation for color map introduced in patch #277 to make
that apply only to TrueColor (adapted from patch by Joe Peterson).
* add -report-colors option, to show colors as they are allocated.
* fix some gcc -Wcast-qual warnings.
* correct app-defaults location for CentOS-4 in xterm.spec
* improve check in minstall.sh for X manpage's section number; add
sample dependencies for the relevant documentation package to
packaging test-scripts (prompted by Novell #779474).
* modify sample build-scripts for dpkg and rpm to ensure that vttests
scripts are uncompressed and executable.
* modify Perl scripts in vttests to use env to find Perl rather than
relying on /usr/bin/perl This makes the sample scripts usable with
NetBSD and other systems using pkgsrc.
* amend check from patch #301 for valid shell to permit existing
SHELL value to specify the shell; clarify the behavior in the
manpage (report by Emmanuel Thome).
* amend change to wide-character processing from patch #257 to allow
switching to/from UTF-8 encoding if the utf8 resource was not set
to "always" (report by Honza Maly).
* fix incorrect free from patch #301 changes, if explicit program
without -e option is a valid shell (patch by Romain Francois).
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg