Seeking help with xkbcomp

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:01:07 PDT 2014

Thanks for your input.  I am happy to switch to one of the EIGHT_LEVEL's, I
just don't know how to do it.  I am playing with the AE12 key, trying to
define all 5 characters to it.  It assigns to symbols[Group1] and
symbols[Group2] but I can't figure out how it gets associated to the
PC_RALT_LEVEL2 and therefore cannot figure out how to change the
association to one of the EIGHT_LEVEL's.  If you or someone can take the
file I sent in my original post, and change the AE12 key to have five
characters, I would be able to take it from there.  This is the association
I seek for the AE12 key:

normal = equal
shift = plus
Right-Alt = multiply
Shift-Right-Alt = division
Control-Right-Alt = U2339

If I could map that, I think I could get the rest.  Thanks for the help!

Blake