Choosing fonts and sizes

Steven Feil sfeil at inbox.com
Mon Nov 4 02:44:55 CET 2013

Thanks Felix Miata for answering the follow up question that just
started writing before I posted it. Thanks also to Glynn Clements your
were correct.

I have one monitor that I use with a KVM switch.  I was messing around
and found out that My KVM switch causes "VESA(0): VESA VBE DDC read
failed". If I plug directory to my monitor I get "VESA(0): VESA VBE
DDC Level 2"

With Felix Miata's  help I should be able to write a config file that will
force the correct DPI regardless of whether or not "VBE DDC" is
working.