error ent = 1073741820, Fatal server error: failed to create root window

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Sun Mar 31 09:06:23 PDT 2013

On 03/31/13 02:33 AM, Richard PALO wrote:
> BTW, when will the next "release" of libpciaccess drop so I can avoid
> unnecessary patches (currently libpciaccess-0.13.1)?

There is no set schedule - it's generally done when enough commits have
accumulated to make it worthwhile, or a Xserver release depends on a new
libpciaccess release, or one of the developers has time to kill, or one
of the developers who also works on a distro wants to be able to package
it without patches.  (This is true for most X.Org modules other than the
Xserver itself, which does have a set release cycle/schedule.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com