Xorg configure unsupported card

Tim Hawes trhawes at althusius.net
Sun Jun 30 09:37:25 PDT 2013

Thank you! That did the trick! I then added a minimalistic version of
the other sections, and added a fabricated but safe horizontal refresh
for the monitor section, and I was able to get a 1280x800 display from
the vesa driver.

Do you know if it is possible to get a 1600x900 or even a 1920x1080
display with vesa? I'd like to know the trick for that, or even the docs
that cover that.