X11 Porting Project

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:43:47 PDT 2013

is "runs as a Java applet" sufficiently platform independent?
http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/index.html
weirdX has been delivering that for a very long time, I successfully
deployed it as part of the University
of Missouri - Kansas City "Task Definition Interface" in 1998 or
thereabouts.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Dibyayan Chakraborty <