xf86-video-ati and Radeon HD 7600M Series

Thilo Cestonaro thilo at cestona.ro
Tue Nov 27 11:43:31 PST 2012

Hey Michel,

I use a standard Ubuntu 12.10 x86_64 and changed just xf86-video-ati from git and kernel linux-stable.
So the mesa version is 9.0.0 (look for current version: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/quantal/+source/mesa ).

Is there any test for 3D which you would prefer rather than a wine application.

Anyway the glitches in the video occur, not that intensive like in the video but min. 5% of it, in 2D too.

Thilo