newbie resource temporarily unavailable

pk peterk2 at coolmail.se
Sun Jul 1 03:40:40 PDT 2012

On 2012-07-01 10:54, walter harms wrote:

> FYI
> perhaps this is correct for desktop but there are several applications
> in the wild that are used regular that require Xt.

Besides XEmacs, regular Emacs (with X support), Gnu gv, Libreoffice,
Sun/Oracle JDK (with X support), tk, Thunderbird, Imagemagick (with X
support), Firefox, Seamonkey, Xscreensaver, Xterm amongst others all
depends on Xt acc. to my 'equery depends x11-libs/libXt' on my Gentoo
machine (not sure if all is runtime dependencies though). So it seems Xt
is far from dead?

Best regards

Peter K