multiseat on lap top

StompDagger1@yahoo.com stompdagger1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 13:35:13 PDT 2011

kdmrc doesn't cares about xephyr.

it depends on the xorg.conf.

I don't use xephyr but I imagine that it creates a virtual card which in turn is used the same way one configures multiseat with more then one cards.

external gpu might be ugly, but you'll gain better performance.

 OT, please remember to press replay all to keep this thread in the mailing list.

An wise Scandinavian old man once said: "in the end, everything is going to be alright"