savage2 with free radeon drivers on AMD Radeon 6850

Alexey I Korepanov kaikaikai at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 7 09:32:07 PST 2011

Thank you. I deleted all the shipped libraries and it worked!! :-)))

Only I had to leave libpng12.so.0 intact (otherwise I had error "Savage2
- Fatal Error: PNG header and library versions do not match").

I am doing multiseat and had some troubles with proprietary driver for
radeon cards. Now that savage2 seems working, all the reasons of using
proprietary driver disappear.

Best regards