button presses dont show up in xev

Johannes Schauer j.schauer at email.de
Tue Jul 26 02:30:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm replying to my own mail below because I did not yet manage to solve
the problem :(

Would there be anybody who could give me a hint or two how I would start
debugging this behaviour? Like, in which part of xorg I should look for
the error? Which code would be responsible for handling my buttons at
/dev/input/event1?

Also, please do not forget to CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list.

thanks in advance!

cheers, josch