Issues with 2nd display being treated as primary (when not plugged in)

Bryan Hoyt | Brush Technology bryan at brush.co.nz
Thu Jan 27 00:43:09 PST 2011

I'm trying my luck on the intel-gfx list, but thanks for everyone's help
here, too! Here's my dmesg from booting the 2.6.38 kernel, in case it's
useful to anyone: http://pastebin.com/qgqd6iT4

<http://pastebin.com/qgqd6iT4> - Bryan

--
PS. Check out the Brush newsletter: *Subscribe or read our previous
newsletters* <http://brush.co.nz/newsletters>

Bryan Hoyt, *Web Development Manager*  --  Brush Technology
*Ph:* +64 3 741 1204     *Mobile:* +64 21 238 7955
*Web:* brush.co.nz