Intel (Xorg-7.6): No kernel modesetting driver detected

alupu at verizon.net alupu at verizon.net
Mon Jan 24 10:27:20 PST 2011

Jan 19, 2011 05:58:40 PM, ajax at nwnk.net reiterated:
> just show us the whole file.

Adam,

Now that I sent the whole Xorg.0.log file to "us" a while ago,
has the whole file told anything else interesting in
addition to the excerpt I originally sent?
Other than the fact that the intel driver quietly fails?

Either clearly shows that the intel driver (whether 2.13 or 2.14)
just doesn't work.
The deafening silence the logs have been met with seems to
be in agreement with my diagnostic.

Waiting with bated breath for "us" to come with a happy resolution
on the intel driver.
-- Alex