Intel (Xorg-7.6): No kernel modesetting driver detected

alupu at verizon.net alupu at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 07:07:48 PST 2011

Hello,

Jan 18, 2011 08:52:06 PM, ajax at nwnk.net wrote:

>> You've clipped away everything from the X log that might
>> tell us why this error is happening.
>> Upload it to a pastebin and send the link.

In the reply E-mail I stated:
> It's roughly a 7K file.  I can bzip2 it to about 2K+ size
> and attach it to my regular post to Xorg.
> Would that be fine with you?

I noticed there has been no posting of my reply in the archive.
Nor any answer from Adam Jackson.

It's possible my automatic-reply  E-mail went only to Adam,
so I'm asking here:

Does anybody else (maybe Chris Wilson ?) feels there's a need
for more information regarding the intel driver error I've been
experiencing so technical help/resolution can be forthcoming?
By bzip2 attachment (my preference)?
By pastebin (second choice)?

Thanks,
-- Alex