X.Org Foundation Board of Directors 2010 Election

Wed Feb 10 20:27:15 PST 2010

Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> Well, i am worried about the general state of affairs when people are
> just guessing about the amount left. I would like to see how funds were
> used in the last year to be able to decide on the future direction.

Keith would have the full report.   From memory and a quick scan of my
e-mail, funds were used for:

 - XDC 2009 (Portland) venue/coffee break expenses
 - Travel sponsorships for:
	- XDC 2009
	- FOSDEM 2010
	- Videohackfest

We approved funding to get bugs.freedesktop.org a SSL certificate signed
by a CA recognized by Mozilla, but that doesn't appear to have been spent yet.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com