X.Org Foundation Board of Directors 2010 Election

Wed Feb 10 15:59:42 PST 2010

Barton C Massey wrote:
> In message <4B732120.50703 at sun.com> you wrote:
>> Daniel Stone wrote:
>>> Bear in mind though that the channel is open and
>>> meetings are held at a regular time, so everyone has as
>>> much opportunity to find out what goes on during the
>>> meetings as me. :)
>> I don't think anyone outside of the Board and the
>> Treasurer were ever told the meeting time or channel
>> though, which is a failing on our part.
>
> I am pretty confident we posted our schedule and invitation
> to the members.x.org list; I remember drafting the
> announcement.

I never saw meeting information until I joined the board, and
no such announcement appears in the archives at:
	http://foundation.x.org/pipermail/members/

(Said archives are awfully hard to find btw, something else we
 should fix.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com