FOSDEM DevRoom schedule updated.

Marco Cavallini koansoftware at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:29:36 PST 2010

Luc Verhaegen ha scritto, Il 22/01/2010 02:56:
> http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2010
>
> The current schedule (as it will be printed in the booklet too):
>
> * 10.00: ...
> * 11.00: ...
> * 12.00: ...
> * 13.00: Daniel Stone : Polishing X11 and making it shiny.
> * 14.00: Luc Verhaegen : The free software desktop’s graphics driver
> stack.
> * 15.00: Jerome Glisse : GPU Userspace - kernel interface & Radeon
> kernel modesetting status.
> * 16.00: Mikhail Gusarov : X on e-Paper.
>
> I'm sure that the DevRoom will be brimmed when there are talks, but the
> FOSDEM organizers are not exactly thrilled with the coverage on even a
> single day, and I don't think that we will get a 6th devroom next year.
>
> Anyway, hope to meet some of you there. Mail me for contact info for
> friday evening supper meet-up on the grand place.

Unfortunately I have to leave Brussels on Sunday at 14:00
but I hope to meet some of you at the Beer event and/or during any other
session.
BTW I should stay the most of the time at OpenEmbedded stand.

Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen
--
Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
 embedded and real-time software engineering