Remote X

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:33:39 PST 2010

In theory, sure, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody actually
have any problems with this. In my experience the glyph cache is
actually too big sometimes; when doing 3D drivers, if I accidentally
clobber my cache, I need to go open up a character map and scroll
through a dozen fonts to clear it.