Xserver - Touchscreen

Marco Cavallini koansoftware at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:49:20 PST 2010

balakrishnan ha scritto, Il 01/02/2010 11:50:
> Hi,
>    I am building "stable/2009" angstrom-distro branch in open embedded.
> What is my problem is I am not able to enable 'touch screen'. I have
> added "touchscreen" value in MACHINE_FEATURES variable also.
> My configuration details is
>
> PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/xserver = "xserver-xorg"
> XSERVER = "xserver-xorg \
>            xf86-input-evdev \
>            xf86-input-mouse \
>            xf86-video-fbdev \
>            xf86-input-keyboard"
> MACHINE_FEATURES = "kernel26 usbgadget usbhost vfat alsa touchscreen"
>
> 1.How to enable touch screen in "xserver-xorg" configuration?.
> 2.whether it is possible in xserver-kdrive?
>
> With Regards
> J.Balakrishnan

Hi,
I am currently working on xinput-calibrator integration into
OpenEmbedded (so consequently into Angstrom and KaeilOS)
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/
http://www.kaeilos.com/ (mantained by me)

Both these two distributions uses xserver-xorg rather than the old
xserver-kdrive, so please try enabling xinput-calibrator in your image
recipe in order to include xinput-calibrator_0.5.0.bb

Please let me know how is it working on your side, posting here, in IRC
#oe or by private mail.

Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen
--
Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
 embedded and real-time software engineering